Friday 14 February 2014

Electric Fence #2, Soho

Via Flickr:
Last week I posted the test shot for this with just the fence, so I thought I'd follow up with the version shooting with Vicky. The light is identical, yet it's interesting to how the blue/green falls so differently with a subject against the fence posts. Probably it's a little hard and weird across her face! However, since the series is neo noir in vision, I think it kind of works in a way that it wouldn't if I was trying to get this published in Vogue!

Have a great weekend everyone!


Info for Strobist:

Canon 600EX-RT at 1/128 power in Lastolite Ezybox, camera left, 2m from subject. Triggered with non-firing on camera Canon 600EX-RT used for focus assist. YN560ii gelled "Oklahoma Yellow" camera left, 4m back pointed 45* towards fence/camera at 1/16 triggered as optical slave. Second YN560ii at floor level gelled "Blue/Green" at 1/2 power, bounced onto black garage door 3m to camera right, behind fence.