Tuesday 8 January 2013

Annie (Stranger #3/100), London South Bank

Via Flickr:
I spotted Annie's amazing green hat outside the Tate Modern gallery, and she very kindly agreed to be stranger #4 in my 100 strangers project. In fact, due to a merger, she finds herself #3.

Annie was waiting for a friend, about to explore the Tate Modern in a repeat visit. Thereafter the river and town would offer further entertainment. We chatted about the local geography, it turned out that she'd been at school just around the corner from where I now live. We also chatted about the project; her boyfriend uses Instagram, and it intrigued her.

On the photo front I've uploaded an alternative version (see comments). That's rare for me, yet I thought they both offered enough to share. This one, whilst the less traditional composition, seemed to express Annie's energy and effortless style a little more fluidly.

Annie - thank you for agreeing to take part in the project, and I hope you do find a moment to check it out. I think you'd enjoy it!