Monday 9 May 2011

Extinction #3 (Jurassic Coast Star Trails), Dorset

This is the third shot posted from a series back at the start of the New Year. The most similar from that series is in the comments below, linking back to notes on the when and where.

Generally I wouldn't post two so similar, but a few months have passed and this one still appeals. It isn't so outrageous an image, but there's a natural class about it that I keep returning to. So here it is.

I've got this location in mind for some light painting soon, but it's a little scary at night even with an imaginary dog). Last time I was down here at night, my flashlight chanced upon a couple of flip flops perfectly placed on a rock, way out at sea. With the moaning of the wind it sent a pretty horrific chill up my spine.

Hope everyone is having a great week!