Friday 18 March 2011

Rendevouz, Bologna


Rendevouz, Bologna, originally uploaded by flatworldsedge.

Just chanced upon this one the other day, a candid from Bologna back in September. I'd had it in colour for the traditional Italian stone and a deep blue sky, but it seemed a little ordinary. In the potentially mistaken, but increasing, belief that all candids look better in black and white I did the conversion and think I like it.

I confess to being one of the sly street photographers who, rather than facing people down like an impromptu one man shooting squad, conceals his intent by pretending to photograph some thing like the fountain to the left of this frame.

Still catching up - some awesome shots posted by everyone since I was last granted access by my wretched, soon to be changed broadband supplier. Hope you're all having a great end to the week and looking forward to some good days to come.

See Rendevouz, Bologna on Flickr for additional notes and comments.